Your Journey will begin on May 20th from 2-4pm at
I am super excited to do this with you!
*** Bookmark this page in case I send you content or videos, I will post it here also so you have easy access when we are done.
Here is your supply list:
Marie-Claude, you will need to get a ball of red yarn and scissors.
Each one of you will need :
- 16"X20" canvas or bigger (NOT SMALLER!)
- Container with water
- Spray water bottle
- Paper plate or a palette to put your paint on
- Rainbow of colors of acrylic paint
- Different size paintbrushes. The ones with hog hair (rough) and a beige handles are great. They are like $13 at Michael's for 24 brushes. They come in a clear tube with an apron. You will also need a finer pointy brush for the last week.
- Paper towel
- You don't need an easel, you can easily paint on the table but if you have one, good!
That's it for now!!! See you soon!
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org (480) 532-4936