Contact me: (480) 532-4936
This painting, titled "Be the Mother" was created as I led a client through a process of releasing old wounds, disempowering stories, and embodying the more authentic self without apologies.
As you can see, the painting went through dramatic changes. Similar to what we go through in life when we wake up and say: "It's enough! There is more to life, to me than how I've been living. Time to change some things!".
In front of the canvas, we practice :
- Letting go of expectations,
- Dealing with the inner critic who can be relentless,
- Listening within for inspiration and guidance,
- Trusting the guidance even when we don't know where we are going,
- Being in the mystery, the unknown,
- Breathing through discomfort as fears and doubts arise,
- Being aware of our feelings, thoughts and beliefs that arise,
- Taking risks,
- Wondering what wants to happen next,
- Loving ourselves through it all!
Here is an excerpt of what "Be the Mother" shared with me. Her message is for you as well:
Be the Mother you need.
I hope you integrate some of these practices into your life. If you need guidance or support, here are two options:
Self-coaching: Sign up below to access 12 Intentional Creativity® videos, at no cost that provide processes to "Be the Mother" you need for yourself on your journey.
Private coaching online or in-person: I have a special deal running until Feb 15th - 4 X 1hr of private coaching for the price of 2! Great opportunity if you want to integrate deeply some self-love practices into your daily life, receive powerful tools to do so, and be held in compassionate love during the process. Fill out the form below, I will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
I am an intuitive artist, Intentional Creativity ® Coach, Color of Woman Teacher, certified law of attraction coach, wife, mom and so much more! I love all things spiritual. I believe that the questions are much more valuable than the answers and it's why I live in a constant inquiry. Welcome in my world. Get a cup of coffee and spend some time dreaming with me.